The Retail Leases Act oversees all retail leases in New South Wales. It is important that you have a lawyer who understands the intricacies of the relevant legislation.
Whether you are a landlord or tenant in a Retail Lease, we can guide you through your rights and obligations under the Retail Leases Act.
In addition, we can help you with:
- drafting and reviewing retail leases;
- negotiation for the terms of the lease, including renewing options;
- assigning or transferring of lease;
- surrendering or exiting the lease;
- subletting of premises; and
- dispute resolution.