We act for developers, builders, owners corporation and individual unit owners. We offer a range of strata services, including drafting by-laws and strata dispute resolution.
Strata by-laws are rules and regulations which apply to strata title. They govern the activity and behaviour of owners and occupiers of a strata scheme.
Some of the commonly requested by-laws include:
- short term letting;
- exclusive use;
- parking restrictions and use of allocated areas;
- keeping of pets;
- garbage disposal;
- use of facilities and common property;
- ownership and maintenance responsibilities of common property;
- smoking restrictions;
- behaviour of residents such as noise, hanging of washing, offensive behaviour;
- installation and use of floor coverings; and
- installation and use of air conditioners, pergolas, televisions and satellite access.
If you would like to propose a by-law at your next AGM, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements and we can provide you with a tailored by-law to suit your needs.
With the increase in high density living, often disputes can arise within a strata complex. Resolving those disputes in a harmonious way can not only improve an occupant’s ability to enjoy his or her property but also greatly reduce the stress that comes with conflict.
We are able to assist you by providing the following services:
- by-law enforcement;
- adjudication orders;
- CTTT orders and fines; and
- noise orders.
Please contact us to discuss your situation and how we can assist you.