Whether you are an individual developer who is embarking on your first development or a commercial developer who is expanding your portfolio of developments, it is important to seek advice and legal guidance on the complex laws, procedures and requirements when it comes to developing your land.
Some of the issues encountered by property developers which may require the assistance or advice of a property developer lawyer include:
- rezoning, applications, challenges and appeals;
- the development of industrial land;
- project development advice;
- purchasing and selling property under complex agreements; Residential Conveyancing and Commercial Conveyancing
- subdivision of land or the merger of title blocks;
- administration or management of “off-the-plan” sales; Residential Conveyancing and Commercial Conveyancing
- advice on easements, particularly for neighbouring lot access, access to services (electrical, gas, water) and the leasing of premises for telecommunications facilities; and
- general leasing advice, particularly for complex Commercial Leases and Retail Leases in shopping centres.
In addition to the above, we are also able to provide you with the following services:
- advising on development structure;
- preparing all development documentations;
- development of contracts;
- building management statements;
- strata management statements;
- community and neighbourhood management statements;
- development of by-laws
- subdivisions and re-subdivisions of lots and community property;
- community title subdivision;
- staged development; and
- selling properties “off the plan”. Residential Conveyancing and Commercial Conveyancing
Please contact us at any stage of your development to discuss your plans and how we can assist your development.